Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Review of SCHOOLING in 2010

24 December 2010...
7 days left...

Today,
We had a meeting at basketball court...
But,
Many of them were absent-.-''
I was like a mum,
Kept on giving them advices and nagging at them..~
XD
Anyway,
I hope that they will listen to me,
And complete their works as fast as possible...
[I'm worrying on them]

Oh My God!!
I just realized that I had taken "somebody" thing in an important ceremony...
-.-''
Luckily, "somebody" can still handle the ceremony as well ...
Thanks, God!!
AND
Sorry!!

For those who are going to HONG KONG tomorrow,
All the best & enjoy yourself ^^
Miss you
  
Review of SCHOOLING in 2010

PREFECTS' LIFE
Perlantikan Pengawas Baru
Never think that I can clip my hair tidily, pull my tie till so high and wear my school uniform smartly =]
Lafaz Ikrar~~


Kem Pengawas 
The moment we are given PRANKED by SENIOR PREFECTS!!
Look upward!!
What are THEY doing in FIRST FLOOR??
Flour+Water = RUN!!!
Jamuan Pengawas
This is not a scene of JAMUAN PENGAWAS, but we capture it when JAMUAN PENGAWAS.
What do you think of the situation in this picture???
XD
一粒生番薯
XD
酷到~~
帅到~~~

生番薯统计学:
dear + honey + darling + baby
= mother + 老公 + 老婆 + 女儿
mother +  老婆 + 女儿 + 老公
= 三座冰山 + 一只企儿
三座冰山 + 一只企儿
=四朵金花
四朵金花 + 一粒生番薯
=五大生番薯**
(Created by CHRISTINE DARLING, posted in http://myhy-lovevssweet.blogspot.com )

SCOUTS' LIFE IN SMK BERCHAM
Kem Latihan
Scout's Cooking Competition...
[I'm not participant, but helper]
XD
Am I become an artist...??
NONONO!!
This is just a game =P

HAPPY SCHOOLING IN 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. 看到照片 还真羡慕有那么多的回忆。。 有些看了好笑 有些却勾起了回忆哈哈 怀念!

    ReplyDelete