Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cookies^^

830 December 2010...
1 day left in 2010...

Today I baked cookies at home without any guiding from my mum...
I just refered to Form 3 ERT reference book...
Hehe...=]
There were only some SMALL problems in the processing of cookies...
Suddenly,
I saw smoke comes out from the oven!!
At that moment,
I thought oven was damaged,
and called my brother switched off the oven immediately!!
It turns out that the oven was normal,
but my cookies almost scorched T.T
 (It is because i put too much butter on the baking plate =.='')
Luckily,
The second plate of cookies was nice in colour and tasty^^
Yeah^^v


It's not nice in looking, but it still tasty ^^



18 comments:

  1. JY : 因为..你试试做就懂了~~
    东:自己学的~~
    LATTE: SURE CAN XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈^我以前有弄过。。
    我弄的cookies 比你弄的leng lui 很多~XD

    ReplyDelete