Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nonsense~

Before I'm going to the camp,
allow me to talk some nonsense here...
=D

The first thing : FAREWELL
Goodbye la, Kahying Lam...
Very sorry because I cannot say farewell face by face to you...
Anyway,
Wish you all the best in this new semester...
I will miss you badly one..
( P/S: Don't cry when leaving home, dai gor lui jor loh~)

The second thing : GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday, Grandma...
Sorry again for not attending your birthday celebration in this upcoming Sunday...
Wish you have a nice day and healthy always...
Enjoy the meal =P

The third thing : MOM & DAD
Don't worry about me...
This is not scout camping...
I won't back with wounds and injuries as well as sign of skin sensitive...
And I will take my promise into practical after this camp...
Because I know what is the most important thing for me right now...
=]

The fourth thing : DAUGHTERS & SON
Don't misunderstand, I'm still young...
My daughters and sons refer to my beloved DOLLS~
Haha XD
 Mummy will be backed on Monday....
So, listen well to your uncle as well as aunts...
Don't be naughty hor....
If not you all will............ ngek ngek ngek~
(P/S : Do you think I'm insane?)

The fifth thing : MYSELF
Kahyet,attention!!
 You must enjoy yourself fully in this camp...
This is an order! XD

That's all.....


1 comment:

  1. when i see tis,i starting cry lo..
    bye2 la[i SURE will cry de lo]
    btw yr daughter and son ask me to tell u 'bu yao peng wo'ahaha:D
    i think u noe who i am,so i will nt leave my name herexD

    ReplyDelete