Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gam-Ba-Teh ^^

Wow!
A free day at home ^^
Finally i took a nap for 2 hours today...
and 
Finished half of my reports..
[Yeepeh..!!]

Suddenly so miss my short hair style...
Haha...
However,
I prefer my long hair to short hair =]
Anyway...
I must change my hairstyle before "1218"
Kaka XD

Just received a letter from school...
[Fortunately it was not warning letter]
It was slip result for the final exam...
Err...the result is not bad
I hope that I can maintain it in Form 5 and SPM...
So,
I may stop from scouting next year
and 
Focus on my academic...
Anyway...
Gam-Ba-Teh to KahYet
You can do it!!

Kahyet's motto 
♥Never try your best, Always do your best












6 comments:

  1. ohya..just stop temporarily ya...
    sure want king scout ya^^ my dream
    Mum give order have to focus study after king scout's camp-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...good good...fight 4 ur spm 1st...
    i shud b cuming bac 2 b pembantu in king scout camp nex year...
    hope 2 c u realize ur dream there...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...yup yup...[quite worry]
    wow...then cn c u again XD
    ohya...anyway..thx^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunid worry la...SPM is nt as hard as u tink...
    (i say lik tis bcoz it's realy easy tis year...)
    ^^...
    btw,rmb show me some of ur creativity in ur site nex year o!
    (mayb an automatic door? portable dining table? sophisticated predators trap?)
    ^^...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..hope so ya
    [kaka...XD..All the best 4 u^^]
    erm erm...
    i will do my best d...
    [haha...as i cn la...]
    XD

    ReplyDelete