Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♥BuDdY ForEveR♥

Tension + tired...
but what to do...?
(accepting~)

So miss the time when 三虾客still available!
Attended district camp together
Built HIGHWAY together
Joked together
Played together...
Shared all happiness and sadness...
But...
Now...
This group may not be available anymore!!
Is it because of my merciless...?
Never mind ...
The wonderful memories will keep in my mind forever...
[Contradiction is one of the characteristics of LIBRA]

Hehe...^^
Today chatted with my buddy...
We recalled what we had undergone and experienced...
From stranger, became brother & sister (because of towel), 
later became enemy (because of arguments),
and become BUDDY now!!
So amazing and unbelievable...
I very appreciate our friendship...
[I have to clarify that WE HAVE NOTHING!!]

Everlasting Friendship













No comments:

Post a Comment