Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, February 28, 2011

MISS YOU ^^

Time flies...
Today is already the last day in February - 28 Feb..
There were many memories in this Feb..
No matter they were fulled of happiness, anxiety, sadness, worry and etc....
The most important thing is my Grandpa is now healthy and free from sickness...
I have to thanks God that blessing my Grandpa,
Doctor that rescuing my Grandpa, 
Family members and relatives that caring my Grandpa so much...
I appreciate all of this very much..
Thanks ^^

Sadly,
Time passes so fast..
3 months have gone...
unrealizable...
undetected...
My aunt have to return Canada tonight...
Anyway,
I hope that she will happy always and take good care of herself...
Miss you and see you 2 years later...
Goodbye
and
Take Care ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment