Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, August 2, 2013

MY COLLEAGUE - NITA

MY COLLEAGUE - NITA
Okay, honestly say that a lots worries arose when my boss decided to send me to another branch.
One of the concerns is she!!
In the beginning, I worried that there's gap between us due to the age and language as well.
However, after having several meets and talks with her, I was happy to find that no gap exists between us!!
She shares many stories with me like her full time job's lady boss, she and her boy friend, her plans......
The most happiest moment we have everyday is having dinner together... and of course gossip!! HAHA
What I want to thank her the most is her support.
I feel like the path between "after matriculation and before university" is tough, especially after knowing the university and course offered.
She knew my unhappiness, disappointment and tension due to others' comments. (Well, there's also happiness.)
With her advice and encouragement, the cheerful kahyet is back!!! =)
Also, thanks for her compliment.
She said there're only a few of staffs are able to get along with her and meet her expectation!!
I am one of them!!
Feel proud of it!!

THANK YOU NITA!!

P/S : Oh no!!! I don't feel like to leave you!!!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment