Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm Back from camping!!

Just back from camping!!
A word to describe - Tired!
Another word to describe - Exhausted!!
Haha~XD Actually this camp was not that tiring because most of the time we listened to the talk~
BUT my muscle was pretty painful just because of the command "HENTAK KAKI" during matching session!! >< HATE this command so much!!!
By the way, I quite enjoyed these 3 days even thought the facilities were not as good as the last camp which held at SK Teluk Intan (if I'm not mistaken) especially the condition of toilet -.-
Also, the environment was quite refreshing during the DAY. I have to emphasize only during the day because it seemed like we got trapped in insects' world during the night, DISGUSTING!! yerrrr...~

That's all...

P/S : 7 days left!! Time...!! Can you please slow down?

No comments:

Post a Comment